1942 Southwest Canyon Drive Redmond OR 97756
Residents love our home-cooked meals and delicious desserts such as BBQ chicken and lemon cheesecake or soy ginger-glazed salmon with pecan pie for dessert. We work with a dietitian to ensure that meals are nutritious, and we accommodate special dietary needs.
Our activities calendar is full of entertaining options, including:
- Billiards in our game room
- Exercise classes in our fitness room
- Relaxing in our whirlpool spa
- Baking club which meets in our country kitchen
- Walking along the well-lit paths in our courtyard
- Private courtyard with space for gardening
- Ice cream socials in our very own ice cream parlor
- Outings to restaurants, shops and local attractions
We believe in allowing residents to be as independent as possible while meeting their individual needs. Our caring staff assist with daily activities as well as medication and chronic disease management as needed.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
So far they have been taking very good care of my mom at Brookdale Redmond. It is a beautiful well-maintained community. I was pleasantly surprised how nice and clean it was. It feels like walking into a hotel...
Very nice and welcoming
I had a nice tour of this community. From what I saw the community looked nice and clean, the staff was nice, and our questions were answered. It was a nice experience, but it wasn't the right fit for...
I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one at this community. The staff have been wonderful and have provided her with excellent quality of care. She has had no problems with the food...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.