Avalon Memory Care - Hughes Circle
13215 Hughes Circle Dallas TX 75240
The caregiving staff at Avalon Memory Care is truly impressive. Staff members are highly skilled, people-oriented individuals that provide genuinely compassionate care and support for seniors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This dedicated support helps the seniors living at Avalon Memory Care enjoy comfortable lives filled with security, freedom, and dignity.
Senior residents of Avalon Memory Care enjoy all of the following services and amenities and more:
- Transportation assistance available
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options available upon request
- On-site beautician services
- Private bathing
- Regularly scheduled on-site social activities
- Beautifully furnished indoor common areas
No matter what type of memory difficulties you face, with the support of a truly caring staff and a location that is ideal for maintaining independence, you will enjoy your freedom while living at Avalon Memory Care senior community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Avalon Memory Care - Hughes Circle Reviews
- Superior memory care home
My mother is at the Hughes house with Avalon and has been there for almost 2 years. My sisters and I love everything about it! The caretakers, the cleanliness, the attention to care is all impeccable! My Mom...
- Loving Home
I toured this home along with 2 other Avalon Homes in the nearby area. My wife and I were referred by a couple in our Sunday School class. Their mother has been at Avalon for over 3 years, and they have not...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.