Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane
4330 Allencrest Lane Dallas TX 75244
Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane strives to create a warm and comforting environment for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We offer a caring, compassionate staff that focuses on providing personalized care, highlighting the individuality and strengths of our residents. Each of our caregivers has been carefully screened and has fingerprint clearance from the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, allowing us to provide outstanding care for seniors and peace of mind for their loved ones.
At Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane, our residents enjoy a vibrant community with access to a broad range of distinctive services and amenities, including:
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas, ideal for visiting with family and new friends
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for special dietary needs and preferences
- On-site beautician and barber shop services
- Private bathrooms with wheelchair accessible showers
- Community-organized activities that are designed to promote enrichment and socialization
At Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane, seniors enjoy a high quality of life, free from the hassle and stress of living alone. Here, we strive to promote the freedom and individuality of each member of our community. We take pride in our community, and we look forward to having you join us.
Pricing at Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avalon Memory Care - Allencrest Lane
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.