Avalon Memory Care - Quarterway Drive
6908 Quarterway Drive Dallas TX 75248
The care program at Avalon Memory Care is amazing, both because it has been specially designed to help seniors with memory difficulties and because it is implemented by truly exceptional caregivers. The friendly, understanding, and dedicated caregiving staff are available 24 hours a day to provide physical assistance, health support, or just a friendly smile. This support goes a long way towards helping seniors enjoy a wonderful quality of life.
Seniors residents of Avalon Memory Care have access to the following amenities and services:
- Transportation assistance
- Private bathing in wheelchair accessible showers
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options
- Regularly scheduled social activities
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor common areas
Experience luxury like no other by join the Avalon Memory Care community. The support provided by our staff will give you the freedom to enjoy the activities you want every single day.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Avalon Memory Care - Quarterway Drive Reviews
- Very Nice Community
This community is very nice. It is clean. The staff is very friendly. The provide good care to their residents and have some activities for them to take part in. Overall very nice place.
- They are super friendly and they take great care of the residents.
We really like Avalon. They are super friendly and they take great care of the residents. They have a code to get in and out and it is secure. Everybody is always eating, so the food is ok. They are very accommodating,...
- I was impressed with the co...
I was impressed with the company's attitude about the business. Also, the longevity of staff is impressive. Both houses I visited - Quarterway and Glendora-- seemed to be a fit for my husband.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.