Autumn Home Care of Johnston County
474 Jerry Road Selma NC 27576
Autumn Home Care of Johnston County is an assisted living community located in Selma, North Carolina. If you are looking for a comfortable and supportive environment to call home, then look no further than Autumn Home Care of Johnston County.
Originally a railroad town, Selma has grown into an active and vibrant community thanks to its proximity to Interstate 95. Although Selma does see a lot of visitors, it is still a strong family oriented town where you are always sure to see a smiling face. Selma hosts many events and festivals throughout the year, and shows at The Rudy Theatre happen every weekend. Explore the many interesting shops in the Antiques District, and visit one of the restaurants that Selma has to offer. There is also lots of green space in Selma, with lots of great paths for walking or cycling.
At your cozy apartment in Autumn Home Care of Johnston County you will have access to our excellent and professional staff members 24 hours a day, and you will also be able to take advantage of all of our fabulous amenities, including:
- Three delicious and healthy meals a day, plus regular snacks
- On-site beauty and barber services
- Bright and spacious indoor common areas where you can socialize with family and friends
- A relaxing TV and media room
- Regular activities run for residents
- Chapel and religious services
Autumn Home Care of Johnston County is committed to providing all of our residents with the highest possible quality of life in a safe and pleasant environment. We hope you will join us here.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.