15727 NE Russell Street, Portland, OR 97230
Total monthly costs depend on room type, select services, and the level of care needed.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
For a local A Place for Mom Advisor(877) 345-1716
Our Dad Checked into Summerplace last week. He had a stroke. We've had nothing but a great experience so far. Starting with [name removed] who went over and above the call of duty handling my father's special needs and making the transition as smooth as possible. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Dad has enjoyed the food and really likes the dining Hall. Any time Dad or I as a son have asked Andrew or any of the staff for anything they have gotten it for us. I'd like to thank the staff and Andrew for taking good care of my dadReviewed on A Place For Mom
This would be my #2 choice. A bit dated and residents were not engaged.Reviewed on SeniorAdvisor.com
Summerplace, like ALL Assisted Livings have turn over, staff that may not mesh with out loved ones, Administrative staff that are just too busy to take our phone calls, and foods we may not like. They do have 1 thing in common. The desire and want to care for our loved ones. My mother lived at Summerplace for 5 years. We saw it all. The good, the bad, the terrible.as a retired nurse myself, I can say that the Health office has the best of intentions and 95% of the staff REALLY cared about my mom. The other 5 percent, were the bad apples that just wanted a paycheck. Summerplace is a beautiful community. The new, improved, and long term staff will be an amazing team going forward in 2018. I wish that I would see it unfold. Summerplace is trying very hard to have an amazing reputation again, all in do time. The reviews below do not demonstrate the truth of Summerplace. I would highly recommend Summerplace for anyone.Reviewed on A Place For Mom
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.
A Place for Mom uses the term “assisted living” to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.