2718 Johnson Street Hollywood FL 33020
Apollo Gardens is an assisted living community located in the sunny and bustling town of Hollywood, FL. The town of Hollywood is near Fort Lauderdale, and alive with all sorts of beach and outdoor related activities. Located in Broward County and home to about 147,000 residents, the airport and cruise ports are conveniently nearby. Our relaxing community has a great deal to offer residents to keep them active and enjoying their independence. With its convenient location, Apollo Gardens is easy to navigate and residents can shop, take their family members around, run errands and exercise as they enjoy the ocean air and relaxing breezes.
Apollo Gardens is happy to assist seniors, offering them an independent lifestyle while also helping with around the clock care as needed in a safe and relaxing atmosphere. Our community is committed to ensuring your loved ones feel at home and we encourage them to interact with each other and make new friends. Our helpful team of medical professionals and assistants are always available to keep residents safe, attend to their needs and address any concerns that may arise.
In addition to helping with any medical care or concerns of the seniors, our community is very social and seniors can take part in a variety of amenities including:
- Private resident parking for drivers who want to shop or go see a show
- Convenient bus access for nearby shopping and running errands
- Activities on-site, as well as off-site including malls, golf resorts and casinos
- Nearby off-site devotional services
- Convenient outdoor common areas for relaxation and exercise
- All meals provided
- Arranged activities and games for seniors
As we enjoy helping the residents in our community, we hope you stop in and visit with us anytime you're in Hollywood, FL and able to view Apollo Gardens.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.