Alimar Assisted Living
2933 West Columbus Drive Tampa FL 33607
Alimar Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Tampa, FL. The city of Tampa is located in Hillsborough County and is home to over 348,000 people. Tampa is an exciting town with beaches, eateries, sports events and shopping. Residents can enjoy going on outings, going out to restaurants, or relaxing in the comfort of our community.
Alimar Assisted Living is committed to providing a high quality of life for our residents while maintaining their own sense of independence. Our community has around the clock care and 24-hour on-site help to assist your family member with any needs that arise so they always feel at home. At Alimar Assisted Living, we focus on the care of our residents. Our trained staff are accessible day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with any physical or medical needs that a resident might have, we are a very social community that encourages engagement and socializing with friends. Our amenities and activities include:
- Spacious housing with semi-private and private rooms, balconies and patios
- Outdoor seating areas in the shade with garden views
- Nutritious meals throughout the day
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- Planned social activities and outdoor events
- Parties and holiday events
- Bilingual staff and attendants
We are committed to serving the residents in our community and invite you to join us for relaxing times, new friends and great activities at Alimar Assisted Living.
Pricing at Alimar Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Alimar Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Alimar Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.