Aberdeen Village a CCRC
17500 West 119th Street Olathe KS 66061
Aberdeen Village is an assisted living community located in welcoming city of Olathe, KS. Our unique community is situated on 35 lush green acres filled with shade trees, a beautiful pond and paved walking paths. Olathe has the ideal mix of city amenities and small-town hospitality, making this a great place to relax and enjoy a leisure-filled lifestyle.
Aberdeen Village is dedicated to providing seniors with services and supports that encourage health, wellness and happiness. Our residents play an active role in shaping our community through regular resident meetings, public staff meetings and our grounds-keeping committee, while our team of compassionate, caring staff members are always available to keep residents safe and comfortable.
Our vibrant community offers a wide range of services, resources and amenities that are designed to give seniors the best quality of life, including:
- An on-site wellness center, complete with fitness equipment and an indoor pool
- Restaurant-style dining and a full-service cappuccino bar
- Our innovative 'Art is Ageless' program partners with local arts groups for exhibits show
- Continuing education classes, lectures and lifelong learning events
- Bible studies, community choir and an active spiritual life committee
- A variety of housing options
We are proud to provide our seniors with a warm, welcoming home where they can explore their interests, make new friends and enjoy the freedom that comes with living in a worry-free community like Aberdeen Village.
Pricing at Aberdeen Village a CCRC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Aberdeen Village a CCRC
Aberdeen Village personnel and in-particular [name removed] have been incredibly helpful in preparing my parents for the move from their home to a senior living community.
- Let the Buyer Beware!
Love the picture of the kitchen on this page--they are not all updated like this. I think my mom's is original to the building--pretty old. There's also old white linoleum in her bathrooms. Do NOT...
- I like it here
It has been an adjustment, however things are going well now. The other residents are friendly. The staff is great and the food is really good. The activities are good and we like that they have a pool. They...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Aberdeen Village a CCRC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Aberdeen Village a CCRC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.