Silvercrest College View
13600 W 110th Terrace Lenexa KS 66215
Enjoy your private and active lifestyle without the concerns of housekeeping, home maintenance, cooking and security. Furnished with your own belongings, your apartment at Silvercrest College View really is your new home. It's reassuring to know that additional services are always available should you need some help and nursing is available in our Assisted Living and memory care buildings.
- Spacious kitchen with beautiful cabinetry, full-size refrigerators, stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Washer and dryers in every apartment
- Large walk-in closets
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Personal decks and patios
Services and Amenities:
- Restaurant-style dining offering 3 meals daily
- Transportation available for medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation to grocery, drug stores, shopping, bank and cultural and community events
- Emergency response system 24/7
- Bi-weekly housekeeping services
- Utilities (water, gas, electric, expanded basic cable, wifi all included in monthly rent)
- Planned activities, events, entertainment and outings
- Full access to theater, fitness center, library and soft-serve ice cream parlor
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Concierge/Social Director
- Private, secured underground parking
- Priority access to Assisted Living
- Silvercrest is proud to provide a smoke-free environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My father's Care
We are happy with care from this community. The staff is nice and the community is new and beautiful. I like knowing that my father is active with the other residents. I feel that this community offers great...
The Community Just Opened Up
My dad moved in about a month ago. It was just opening and at the time there were about 16 residents there. It is nice and everything in the community is all brand new. He is in the independent side and he...
My mother just moved into the assisted living residence. We are so happy. The facilities are beautiful and everybody is so friendly (residents and staff). Mom is enjoying her new surroundings very much.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.