725 W. 50th Street Marion IN 46953
Our apartments are ideal for one or for a couple and have kitchenettes, individual climate controls and wall to wall carpeting. All apartments have private bathrooms with built in safety features. We are a pet friendly community although certain restrictions do apply. If you have out of town guest that would like to spend the night we have rooms available just for them.
We strive to be attentive to each resident's needs by having a personalized care plan that is developed with input from the resident, their family and physician which is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing Staff. We also offer:
- Emergency call system in private bedroom and bathroom
- Respite care for surgery recovery and for caregiver relief
- On-site rehabilitation services
- For more serious needs Marion General Hospital is only five miles away
- Urgent placement
- Medication management and assistance with daily living tasks
- Transportation to medical appointments as well as community activities
- Wellness clinics and individualized exercise classes on-site
At York Place we pride ourselves on a home like setting with opportunities for friends and fun. Our bustling activity room is very popular for socializing, cooking, parties and crafts. If there are card players in your family we have regular card games as well as chess and other board games.
Residents enjoy our exercise classes but for those wishing less strenuous activity we offer live entertainment, bible study and church services and bingo games. Our offsite activities include visiting nearby restaurants, sightseeing, movies and concerts in the park.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
York Place Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.