513 N. Adams Carthage TX 75633
We focus on creating a balance between assistance and independence without compromising an individual's dignity. Our community is designed with senior comfort and safety in mind. All of our public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker accessible. Our wonderful staff will go the extra mile to assist with medication and other daily activities. We tailor activities to individual needs and interests and provide many opportunities for socialization:
- Individualized exercise classes
- Card and board games
- Arts and crafts
- Church services
- Outdoor gardening area
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Computer room
Our graciously appointed apartments include both modern amenities and safety features:
- Illuminated entryways
- Generous closet space
- Individual or double occupancy available
- Carpeting throughout the apartment
- Individual indoor mailbox for each apartment
- Smoke detectors and fire protection sprinkler system
- Apartments are cable and phone ready
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathrooms with safety features
Pricing at Winkler Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Winkler Place
- This just wasn't a great fit for us
This just wasn't a great fit for us. There just wasn't enough staff for our needs. There isn't enough staff to really watch someone who might be prone to wandering off. It wasn't that they weren't...
- very impressed!
I am impressed with Winkler Place - very impressed! They have a lot of activities going on. They really bend over backwards to help, and if ever there is an issue they go out of their way to fix it. The...
Community Details at Winkler Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Winkler Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.