1000 Richardson Drive Henderson TX 75654
At Brookdale Henderson we believe in a holistic approach to care that celebrates daily moments of success. Everything about our service offerings and amenities strives to improve the wellness and happiness of our residents. These services and amenities include:
- An active lifestyle with a full social calendar
- A strong partnership with the local community that results in fun weekly and yearly activities
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- Scheduled transportation services
Brookdale Henderson echoes the city's charming and inviting atmosphere. Our community boasts an ideal location near downtown Henderson, offering residents easy access to all that Henderson has to offer. Residents enjoy private apartment homes with private baths, kitchens, walk-in showers and large windows. We offer pet-friendly accommodations for pets up to 25 pounds.
Pricing at Brookdale Henderson
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Henderson
- Care for loved one.
We took a tour at this nice community. The staff did answer all of my questions for the care that would have been receiving here. They do offer activities. The community is clean and a good variety of meals...
- I could not have hand designed a better place for him
We went to 14 different places, and this is the best. I could not have hand designed a better place for him, if I had designed it myself. I would give them a ten plus. They are just the best.
Community Details at Brookdale Henderson
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Henderson
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.