Windsor Reflections Memory Care
8230 Nature's Way Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
At Windsor Reflections, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Covered outdoor living spaces
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night lights in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and Cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Three enclosed courtyards/covered lanai
- Common Living Room, Activities Center, Art Room
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
- Hair Salon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.