Windsor Luxury Assisted Living, LLC
6031 N 52nd Pl Paradise Valley AZ 85253
In our home-like atmosphere we offer compassionate care, dignified, safe and secure living and we help with all daily activities, including bathing, dressing, grooming, meals, medication assistance. Our residents continue to have the sense of purpose, confidence and independence.
All-Inclusive services (that is all you pay, no nickel-and-diming) are:
• Round-the-clock, highest quality of care
• Three chef-prepared, resort-style meals daily plus unlimited snacks & special diets, as prescribed by physician
• Complete medication management
• Daily exercise program
• Life Enrichment program
• Daily housekeeping, laundry & suite home maintenance
• Expanded cable TV and your own HD wide TV screen
• Wheelchair accessible showers & comfortable family visiting areas
ACCOMMODATIONS: You can choose from these luxurious suites, each with the spectacular view:
• Master Suite has enormous bedroom with fireplace, his/her baths, his/her closets, a bathroom and jacuzzi (1,550sf)
• La Casita guest house with kitchen, fireplace, huge bedroom and bath+jacuzzi (1,100 sf)
• Very large Bedroom Suites with the full-size private bathroom and a closet.
Each suite can be occupied by either a single resident or shared.
Our staff is highly experienced and carefully screened by an in-house physician.
Our renowned chef prepares your every meal.
Pricing at Windsor Luxury Assisted Living, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Windsor Luxury Assisted Living, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Windsor Luxury Assisted Living, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.