1706 Hoover St. New Holstein WI 53061
Our apartments are ideal for one or for a couple and may be equipped with a kitchenette and microwave. Aparments have walk in showers and are handicapped accessible. We accept certain pets although restrictions may apply. If your friend or family member would like to spend the night we have rooms available just for them.
We strive to be attentive to each resident's needs by having a personalized care plan that is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing Staff. Our care includes:
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- We provide respite care for surgery recovery and for caregiver relief
- For more serious needs Calument Medical Center is only 7 miles away
- We work with families needing urgent placement for their loved one.
- Medication management and assistance with daily living tasks available
At Willow Park Place we pride ourselves on a home like setting with opportunities for socializing and fun. Last year we hosted our first Winter Carnival and Casino Event and a great time was had by all! Our bustling activity room is very popular for both socializing and crafts. If there are card players in your family we have regular card games in the evenings. We have in-house church services and there are also three churches within one mile of our community.
Our meals are served in a sociable, restaurant like setting. We serve everything from American comfort food to Mexican favorites. Low sodium and healthy items as well as alternate meals are always available and our chefs also make wonderful desserts such as cherry cheesecake or strawberry shortcake.
Pricing at Willowpark Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Willowpark Place
- Best decision we have made for Mom.
Staff is very good at monitoring [Removed] activities to see she is involved and communicating with other residents. They are as happy when they see progress. Meals are very good. [Removed] says she is never...
- So far its been tremendous
So far its been tremendous. My loved one is happy here. I can't rate the cares services and activities at this moment because today is the first day that we are going back. Overall, this is a great community....
Community Details at Willowpark Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Willowpark Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.