Willow Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care
2125 Brinker Rd Denton TX 76208
Every design feature of Willow Bend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture with a Texas flare
- Easy to navigate one story floorplan
- Welcoming covered front porch
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor seating areas with cooling fans
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response and wireless pendants
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (except in Memory Care)
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
- Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
- Internet game room for playing games, keeping up with the latest news and checking email
- Restaurant-style dining provided in the Grand Dining Room
- Enjoy the Cafe for coffee, snacks and casual dining
- Lighter fare options available on the Cafe Select menu
Pricing at Willow Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Willow Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care
- I toured this community
I went on a tour here and the staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions. It was very nice and clean. It was a newer building. Just wasn't a fit for dad. I would tell families to...
- It was a good tour
We toured this community and it was nice and clean. The staff were so friendly. Mom just didn't like the way the room set up was. The staff answered all of our questions but we just chose another community....
- A little too big
We have had a limited experience here my mother used to have her hair done in the assisted living portion of this community I have never seen or had any dealing of the memory care unit. However, from what I...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Willow Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Willow Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.