Whispering Oaks - Waverly
14782 Waverly Lane Irvine CA 92604
- WHISPERING OAKS...a gentle, comfortable Home for Life, catering to older adults with memory loss
- Three adorable, warm, family homes with 6-beds capacity, nestled in the heart of the prestigious city of Irvine in close proximity to parks, doctor offices, hospital, paramedics & shopping.
- Formal living room, cozy dining area & huge backyard patio suite for wide variety of fun and games
- Resident's room has access to its own private patio perfect for private family visits/conversations and quick exit for any emergency
- Cable TV for every resident's bedroom and private phone lines available
- 5-Star accommodation services
- Adequately staffed with qualified and well-trained personnel: Registered Nurse, CNA/LVN, Licensed Physical Therapist, Certified Massage Therapist, Exercise Program Trainer and Social Director
- Therapeutic activities include walks to nearby park and lake, music, art, and aromatherapy
- State-of-the-art tech: 24-hour video camera, wander-lo-jack, bidet toilets, and air filtration system
- Secured paths for daily walking routines
- Hospice Care
Pricing at Whispering Oaks - Waverly
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Whispering Oaks - Waverly
Senior Housing Types Provided at Whispering Oaks - Waverly
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.