Whispering Oaks - Waverly
14782 Waverly Lane Irvine CA 92604
- WHISPERING OAKS...a gentle, comfortable Home for Life, catering to older adults with memory loss
- Three adorable, warm, family homes with 6-beds capacity, nestled in the heart of the prestigious city of Irvine in close proximity to parks, doctor offices, hospital, paramedics & shopping.
- Formal living room, cozy dining area & huge backyard patio suite for wide variety of fun and games
- Resident's room has access to its own private patio perfect for private family visits/conversations and quick exit for any emergency
- Cable TV for every resident's bedroom and private phone lines available
- 5-Star accommodation services
- Adequately staffed with qualified and well-trained personnel: Registered Nurse, CNA/LVN, Licensed Physical Therapist, Certified Massage Therapist, Exercise Program Trainer and Social Director
- Therapeutic activities include walks to nearby park and lake, music, art, and aromatherapy
- State-of-the-art tech: 24-hour video camera, wander-lo-jack, bidet toilets, and air filtration system
- Secured paths for daily walking routines
- Hospice Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We felt like the residential care homes just looked dark,
When we were looking around, we looked at two of these residential care homes, and some larger facilities. We felt like the residential care homes just looked dark, and were night and day from what we chose....
Loved the Caregivers
I really liked it there. I loved the caregivers, Susan and Mel, they are really really wonderful. I thought it was a great place. The only thing, financially there were some issues and my brother didn't...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.