Irvine Cottage 1
1 Longstreet Irvine CA 92620
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Irvine Cottage 1 Reviews
- We are really happy with them.
We are really happy with them. It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. They are attentive, and responsive. He loves the food the most. We even got a little report with our bill on how he is doing....
- I've been very satisfied, and everything just went beautifully.
My mother seems to be getting very good care. I am pleased with The staff communication on her daily well being when I visit. I've been very satisfied, and everything just went beautifully. It's very,...
- Toured 2 Brandywine. Home was neat a...
Toured 2 Brandywine. Home was neat and clean, caregivers were engaged with the residence. Well organized programs and care similar to the large assisted living facilities, but with a much higher caregiver...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.