37950 Airport Road Woodsfield OH 43793
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Westwood Place is located in Woodsfield, Ohio, a small town surrounded by beautiful farm country. We provide assisted living for seniors looking for caring and fun retirement living.
Our lively community offers many amenities to help you enjoy each day:
- Fitness room
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Comfortable lounges
- Activity and crafts room
- Computer area
- Restaurant style dining with meal choices and snacks
- Beauty shop
- Guest accommodations
- Transportation services
We also offer activities to help residents thrive in mind, body and spirit:
- Pet friendly community
- Tai chi
- Church services
- Card and board games
- Arts & craft classes
- Spa days
- Visits for shopping, movie theatres and ice cream shops
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are designed for either single or companion options and include all of the comforts of home:
- Kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators
- Ample storage space
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Private bathroom with safety features
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Phone and cable hook ups
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
At Westwood Place, we recognize that each of our residents has different needs and wishes when it comes to senior living. We are delighted to provide an environment which respects and meets those needs.
Pricing at Westwood Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westwood Place
Community Details at Westwood Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westwood Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.