163 Meadow Park Drive Cambridge OH 43725
Our community is set in a quiet wooded area and resident rooms overlook the woods or our private interior courtyard.
We offer activities that foster independence, curiosity and a sense of adventure:
- Family barbecues in our quiet courtyard
- Sightseeing outings to nearby Amish country and Salt Fork State Park
- Afternoon trips to town for shopping or visiting sites such as the Hopalong Cassidy Museum
- Group transportation is provided to community events
Our spacious apartments and common areas offer luxury amenities designed for both safety and comfort:
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
- Safety features in bathrooms
- Individual climate controls
- Large picture windows
- Computer area with internet access
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- On site beautician
- Restaurant style dining room
At Cardinal Place your wellbeing and comfort are our number one priority. We offer respite and short term stays as well as urgent placement if needed. We have a full time registered nurse on site who provides clinical oversight and care coordination. We also offer physical, occupational and speech therapy. In case of serious illness or emergency Southeastern Regional Medical Center is only four miles away. Our caring staff can assist with daily activities such as medication management, chronic disease monitoring, dressing and grooming.
Cardinal Place offers a combination of services that will provide you with the security of knowing that your loved one is cared for in such a way as to promote both dignity and independence.
Pricing at Cardinal Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cardinal Place
- Review of Cardinal Place
Everyone in the community was very helpful. Even when I was not going to use them they helped me with the process to go to another place. The landscape and views are excellent. A happy place and I recommend...
- Review of Cardinal Place - Cambridge, OH
My brother in law had nothing but good things to say about this community. We enjoyed all the workers and they always treated us with respect and much friendliness [Removed] always beamed when we asked how...
- 5 Star? I would give 10 Stars for Cardinal Place!
5 Star? I would give 10 Stars for Cardinal Place! Not one person at Cardinal Place has disappointed me. It is clean, smells good and even the food is good.All the people that run it and work at it are great....
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Cardinal Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cardinal Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.