163 Meadow Park Drive Cambridge OH 43725
Our community is set in a quiet wooded area and resident rooms overlook the woods or our private interior courtyard.
We offer activities that foster independence, curiosity and a sense of adventure:
- Family barbecues in our quiet courtyard
- Sightseeing outings to nearby Amish country and Salt Fork State Park
- Afternoon trips to town for shopping or visiting sites such as the Hopalong Cassidy Museum
- Group transportation is provided to community events
Our spacious apartments and common areas offer luxury amenities designed for both safety and comfort:
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
- Safety features in bathrooms
- Individual climate controls
- Large picture windows
- Computer area with internet access
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- On site beautician
- Restaurant style dining room
At Cardinal Place your wellbeing and comfort are our number one priority. We offer respite and short term stays as well as urgent placement if needed. We have a full time registered nurse on site who provides clinical oversight and care coordination. We also offer physical, occupational and speech therapy. In case of serious illness or emergency Southeastern Regional Medical Center is only four miles away. Our caring staff can assist with daily activities such as medication management, chronic disease monitoring, dressing and grooming.
Cardinal Place offers a combination of services that will provide you with the security of knowing that your loved one is cared for in such a way as to promote both dignity and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Best place for our Aunt!
Best place for our aunt! Cardinal Place and the employees have been a blessing for our family. When I moved my aunt there from CA, all she talked about was going back to CA. Now, she thinks it's the best...
We all thought it was the best place we could have found for my husband.
Outstanding place to live
I enjoy living here very much. This is an outstanding place for me. Having no close family, I feel like I'm surrounded by the daughters that I never had. They treat me kindly.The only complaints I have...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.