Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line a CCRC
100 Halcyon Drive Media PA 19063
Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line
Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line is a senior living community located in Media, PA. Media is a small borough in Delaware County, west of Philadelphia and home to about 5,500 people. Residents can take part in a host of activities including going out to local restaurants, going shopping and running their errands, or they can relax in the comfort of our community.
Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line provides the highest level of care to our seniors in a relaxed, home-like environment. At Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line, our team of trained professionals works around the clock handling every aspect of your loved one's care including all activities, transportation, housekeeping, rehabilitation, laundry, appointments, all meals, and medications. Our residents receive consistent care from our on-site providers who are there to assist them anytime 24-hours a day with anything they need.
We are a very social and fun group that enjoys group outings to encourage open dialogs, laughter and increased social interaction within our community from planned activities and events. Some of the available services, activities, and amenities that we have available in our development include:
- Well-balanced meals and snacks prepared by our chef
- A full gym with weights and equipment
- An indoor movie theatre and indoor pool
- Transportation to and from events and appointments
- A large communal area for group events and activities
- Outdoor sitting areas where residents can enjoy nature
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We invite you to bring your loved one to Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line to join us for luxurious, upscale care, relaxation and lots of new friends in a community where we happily assist our residents and treat them like family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.