Plush Mills Senior Living
501 Plush Mill Rd Wallingford PA 19086
Plush Mills is a great place to live the good life.
Big enough to count on. Small enough to care.
With only 124 independent living apartments and 34 personalized care suites, Plush Mills is just the right size — large enough to offer a full range of services, yet small enough to provide truly individual attention. We are family-owned and one-of-a-kind.
Senior living, custom designed — it's what we are known for and what sets us apart from other communities. We can customize the services we offer — from fully independent living to personalized care.
We respect your privacy always, yet you can depend on our daily security check-in and our immediate assistance should you need it. And, a full menu of care services is available to you in your independent apartment or on our personalized care wing; from a little bit of help to comprehensive support — just the care you need, when you need it.
You stay in control of your assets.
Plush Mills is a rental community without large entrance fees or buy-ins. It's your nest egg, it should stay with you. Renting guarantees you a role in decision-making; from influencing the activities offered to the choices on the dining menu —
here, you are heard.
We are more than conveniently located; we're community oriented. Your family and friends are always welcome, and we provide activities aimed at delighting visitors as well as residents. It's so easy to host guests here — in your apartment, our dining room or club room — entertaining becomes fun again.
We have an extensive list of services and amenities, but it doesn't fully describe life at Plush Mills; the ease of carefree living, the joy of being among friends, the comfort of knowing that your needs will be met.
- 24-hour concierge service
- Great room with fireplace and grand piano
- Internet Cafe — beverages available all day
- Art studio and fitness center
- Theatre with movie-style seating
- Library club room for casual gatherings and private parties
- Beauty and barber shop, business center, and a country market for convenience items
- Weekly housekeeping and linen change
- Maintenance by our full-time staff
- Daily security check
- Fine dining with a flexible meal plan
- Beautiful terrace for fair-weather dining
- Pub, open six days a week, with complimentary happy hour
- Personal and routine local transportation
- A full itinerary of activities; lectures, concerts, movies, games, trips, celebrations, and more
- Health and wellness office with a consortium of health care providers and diagnostic services
- On-site rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Personal care services — in your full-size apartment or in our personalized care suites
- Open and covered parking available
- Raised planting beds for gardening
- Park-like setting adjacent to extensive
Pricing at Plush Mills Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Plush Mills Senior Living
Community Details at Plush Mills Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Plush Mills Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.