Wellbrooke of Wabash
20 John Kissinger Dr Wabash IN 46992
Pricing at Wellbrooke of Wabash
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Wellbrooke of Wabash
- Good but could improve...
Things were going okay when she moved in but she wasn't able to get therapy here so we had to do outpatient. They had a lower price when you moved in but it increased after 30 days. They should make it...
- Seemed like a nice place, but not a great fit for us
We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice enough looking place overall, but I don't think it would have been a good fit for us. It was on...
Community Details at Wellbrooke of Wabash
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wellbrooke of Wabash
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.