2801 Lou Ann Dr Modesto CA 95350
Pricing at Walnut Grove
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Walnut Grove
- This is the best decision I ever made for Mom's care.
Walnut Grove has been the best decision I have made for my mother's care. In the later stages of Alzheimer's, my mother is in a warm atmosphere that does not isolate her from others. She is allowed...
- Staff work well with us, near family member
I like the staff; they are great. They are very helpful, they're always willing to take our input, they've been helpful to us on alot of things, very pleasant to work with.The location is close to...
- Very nice and pleasant plac...
Very nice and pleasant place. Appeared to be attentive to clients and understanding about dementia symptoms.
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Walnut Grove
Senior Housing Types Provided at Walnut Grove
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.