Walker Methodist Plaza
100 Monroe St Anoka MN 55303
At Walker Methodist Plaza, located in historic downtown Anoka, we ease everyday responsibilities and embrace active lifestyles. We are committed to serving your needs, supporting your wants, and enabling your dreams.
You can live with as little care as you'd like — and if the time comes that you'd appreciate a helping hand, just let us know. You stay right where you are in the apartment that is home — we bring the care and support to you. So comfortable. So convenient. So easy.
There are a broad range of amenities included in your monthly fee. Many additional services are also available for a minimal fee.
- 10 meals (lunch or dinner) per calendar month
- 24 —hour emergency call system
- Transportation to outings, shopping, and errands
- Enriching activities, social events, and spiritual programs
- Living expenses: heat, water, garbage, and recycling
- Complimentary laundry on each floor
Pricing at Walker Methodist Plaza
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Walker Methodist Plaza
Senior Housing Types Provided at Walker Methodist Plaza
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.