5958 St. Bernard Avenue New Orleans LA 70122
- Highly individualized, person centered, care 24 / 7
- Management on site 7 days a week
- On site Licensed Nurse
- On site Physical Therapy
- Daily exercise
- Medication management and assistance by a licensed nurse
- Assistance with all personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, hygiene, continence and mobility needs
- Secured, engaging memory care program with specially trained care team and memory friendly activities
- Social and recreational activities and outings
- 3 delicious and nutritious meals per day prepared by local, professional chef
- Restaurant style fine dining from 7am — 7pm
- Religious services
- Full time driver with scheduled transportation for physician visits and outings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities, including telephone and cable
Pricing at Vista Shores
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Vista Shores
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vista Shores
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.