Village Golden Care Home
710 Village Drive Suisun CA 94585
The Village Golden Care Home is located in picturesque Suisun, Solano County CA. The senior care home is part of a family friendly residential neighborhood that takes great pride in the appearance of their homes and yards. The home is located within proximity to local churches, shops, medical facilities and other social activities that the seniors will find helpful and entertaining.
The caretakers are experienced in senior needs and care within a group home setting. Their commitment and dedication to the seniors can be seen in their daily interactions. The services and trust are built with the seniors as their relationships develop into long term family-like bonds. Our seniors look forward to the return of their favorite caretakers and share with them their lives, hopes and dreams. The seniors enjoy amenities such as:
- In-home activities, dancing, singing, exercising, and parties
- Manicured lawns and gardens to sit out around and enjoy their beauty
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with daily living needs
- Continued involvement in meal planning, cooking and household tasks
- Assisted transportation within the community
Our seniors recognize that their independence comes first at Village Golden Care Home. Their freedom to choose and participate in as many tasks as they can brings them the peace of mind that they are not left out or forgotten within their home. The seniors are in charge in their home; they make the choice first and decide the best options for them, and we ensure their safety and security. It is their home and we work for them.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.