Victoria House II
731 Tyrol Blvd Monessen PA 15062
Victoria House II is a senior care home that is located in the cozy city of Monessen, PA and in Westmoreland county. Monessen is a smaller town with less than 8,000 residents in the whole town. It is situated directly on the Monongahela River. The group home setting itself is located on the northeastern part of the town and off of the Monongahela River Creek. It is local to shopping and dining options. The beautiful views of the river and the small town feel makes Monessen a relaxing place to live.
Victoria House II values the safety and the security of its residents. The micro community is smaller than average, allowing the professional caregivers to provide a more personalized service to our seniors. The entire community is secure and is an open floor plan, making it fully handicap accessible, including the bedrooms and the bathrooms. A medical doctor is available on-call.
In addition to the great small-town location and the micro senior living community, Victoria House II is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Assistance available for everyday activities, including medication management and administration
- Housekeeping and laundry service included
- Three healthy and delicious meals prepared and served per day
- Complimentary transportation is available to off-site locations
Victoria House II is dedicated to the care, safety and comfort of its residents. We are excited to provide you with the peace of mind, entertainment and relaxation that you deserve in a home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Victoria House II Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.