Upton's Country Comfort Personal Care Home
544 Buchanan Road Normalville PA 15469
Upton's Country Comfort Personal Care Home is a senior care home located in the outdoorsy city of Normalville, PA and in Fayette county. Normalville is a city that is full of lakes, rivers and forests. It is home to the Laurel Ridge State Park and the Bear Run Nature Reserve. The group home setting itself is backed up to its own forest land and is off of the Newmyer Run River and the Poplar Run River. It is also a few miles from the large, green Roaring Run Natural Area Park. The abundance of outdoor attractions and sightseeing opportunities makes Normalville a relaxing city to call home.
Upton's Country Comfort Personal Care Home really values the safety and security of its residents. The highly qualified staff are available 24/7, with a medical doctor and a registered nurse who are on-call, for any medical concerns. The community is secure with locked entrances and a constant monitoring of the seniors, to prevent any wandering.
In addition to the beautiful scenery of the senior living community and the secure home, Upton's Country Comfort Personal Care Home provides the following amenities:
- Daily assistance available with everyday activities, including that of medication management and administration
- Transferring assistance throughout the community
- Semi-private and studio rooms available
- Indoor and outdoor common rooms available, great for relaxing and entertaining others
Upton's Country Comfort Personal Care Home invites you into your new home to experience the relaxation, security and peace of mind that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.