Valley View II Manor Care Home
451 Eagle Feather Street NW Salem OR 97304
At Valley View II Manor Care Home, our residents enjoy a comforting and homelike community with access to a broad range of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with special accommodations for dietary needs and limitations
- Fully furnished private bedrooms and attached private bathrooms with wheelchair accessible showers
- Community-organized activities on site and off that promote enrichment and socialization
- Complimentary transportation
- Resident parking is available
- Pet friendly community accommodates dogs and cats
At Valley View II Manor Care Home, seniors enjoy a laid-back lifestyle, luxurious amenities and a program of care that emphasizes their individuality, dignity and freedom. We are proud of our comforting and homelike community, and we invite you to join us for relaxation, fun and enrichment.
Pricing at Valley View II Manor Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Valley View II Manor Care Home
- Care seems good, but big language barrier
They seemed to do a good job taking care of the residents here, but unfortunately there was a big language barrier. Not many of the staff could communicate in English very well, and this made it very hard to...
- very happy
Caring and personal
- Best in class Care Facility
I think the process of interviewing Dad first at the Rehab Center set him up for an easy transition to the next phase of his care. Thank you
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Valley View II Manor Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Valley View II Manor Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.