Skyline Manor Care Home
1475 Sandstone Ct. S Salem OR 97306
Skyline Manor Care Home is a licensed care home that provides outstanding care, support and assistance for seniors, including those suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Our luxurious custom-built home is situated near the area's sites and amenities, and we provide regular complimentary transportation to allow residents to visit local points of interests, events and more. We have a staff of compassionate caregivers who are on site around the clock to provide companionship, structure and assistance with the activities of daily living. We strive to provide a high quality of life for seniors and peace of mind for their family members.
At Skyline Manor Care Home, we offer a comforting and homelike environment with access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with special accommodations for kosher and vegetarian diets
- Fully furnished private bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- Community-organized activities on site and off that encourage enrichment and socialization
- Resident parking is available
At Skyline Manor Care Home, seniors enjoy a high quality of care in an environment that offers all the comforts of home with the stress of independent living. We are proud of our community, and we look forward to having you join us.
Pricing at Skyline Manor Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Skyline Manor Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Skyline Manor Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.