Tovar Residential Care II
315 E. Gettysburg Avenue Fresno CA 93704
Tovar Residential Care II is a senior care home located in exceptionally remarkable Fresno, California, located in Fresno County. Our residential home care is designed for single-story building for easy accessibility for the seniors within our community. For the best destination and relaxing environment for the family, consider Tovar Residential Care II.
Tovar Residential Care II is a unique place with beautiful and spacious group home setting where a quality service is offered to the seniors. Our staffs are highly qualified to ensure seniors are comfortable within our community with great professionalism to enhance reliable services to the seniors. In consideration of the varying unique needs of the seniors, Tovar Residential Care II staffs are committed around-the-clock to ensure seniors are comfortable within the community.
There are various amenities within Tovar Residential Care II community to ensure our seniors engage in various activities so as they remain active during their stay. These include:
- Various dining option with both comfortable restaurant-style dining and private dining room for family
- Availability of qualified beautician and barber shop
- Spacious sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed and comfortable
- Laundry service and reliable housekeepers personnel
- Reliable transport services at an affordable price for the seniors and the family members
With the above amenities that are readily available to the seniors, we are proud to invite seniors in our community for quality services. So as to have independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at Tovar Residential Care II for this and much more.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.