9229 Arlington Boulevard Fairfax VA 22031
The Virginian is an assisted living community located on 32 secluded and wooded acres in the heart of Fairfax, VA. A long driveway right off of Arlington Blvd. leads you away from the hustle and bustle of crowded Northern Virginia life to the five-floor campus of The Virginian.
The Virginian gives residents the security they desire while allowing them to maintain the independence that they are accustomed to. All residents are encouraged to stay as involved and active as they desire and are aided by a very supportive and professional staff.
Maintaining the physical and medical needs of their residents is of paramount importance for all working at The Virginian, but the list of amenities and activities that residents can enjoy is quite extensive. Some examples are:
- A beauty salon, lounge, multiple dining rooms, a library, an assembly room and an activities center are all located on site
- Three meals a day with breakfast and dinner served in the handsomely appointed dining room while lunch is served a la carte
- An on-site pastor and chapel to provide multi-denominational religious services
- Exercise classes that include aerobics, yoga and memory fitness exercises are available daily
- Daily on-site activities that include live performers, movies, clubs, social groups and outdoor recreation
- Weekly off-site excursions that include trips to local restaurants, shopping centers, movie theaters and museums
- Telephone, cable and internet access are available to all residents plus a computer room with internet hookup
Residents at The Virginian experience the comfort and freedom they are accustomed to in an upscale environment that adds safety and certainty to their lives. The individual apartments are very well appointed and boast large picture windows, walk in closets and fully-equipped kitchens.
Pricing at The Virginian
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Virginian
- A Good Move-In
My mom is doing fine. The move in was fine. It was going great until she sick. They are handling it well.
- Solid performance, super-friendly
Staff is universally engaged, helpful, and cheerful - not one 'bad egg'. They really 'lean forward' to assist, anticipating issues and problems. Especially good 'onboarding' processes,...
The Virginian is a high quality operation. They provide very good care. The staff is very friendly and provides any help needed. My mother consistently compliments the food.
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at The Virginian
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Virginian
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.