The Village at Kensington Place
511 Kensington Avenue Meriden CT 06451
The Independent Living option is designed exclusively for Seniors looking for a carefree lifestyle without the burdens of maintaining a home. As an Independent Living Resident, you will enjoy the support from our services and amenities that make life easier, and embrace the active and independent lifestyle that awaits.
The Assisted Living lifestyle at The Village at Kensington Place offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything you may need.
The Harbor Program helps those with Alzheimer's and other memory impairments to stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.
Pricing at The Village at Kensington Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Village at Kensington Place
A Place For Mom was wonderful in helping us contact available assisted living communities to transfer Dad int after his stroke. The Village at Kensington Place is now Home and the staff are wonderful!A Place...
Very nice community, rep was fabulous, mom participated in a music therapy class.
- Looking Beyond The Aestetics
1. Aides have 7 minutes to respond to a call if you push your button. Sometimes you need to push the button a few times to get someone to come because of demand and staff levels.2. Nurses on staff are not...
- See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at The Village at Kensington Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Village at Kensington Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.