The Trace Senior Community
19432 Crawford Rd. Covington LA 70433
The staff at The Trace senior community are committed, compassionate and experienced therefore striving to provide residents with a sense of freedom and a homely feel while offering them the guarantee of a 24-hour helpful on-site staff. This has resulted into having been chosen Northshore’s leading assisted living community for several years in a row.
The senior residents are encouraged to be proactive through the amenities provided that include:
• A dining room with coffee/juice bar that is also spacious and enhanced
• An innovative craft center
• Marketplace assorted shop
• Hair salon and spa
• A quiet private chapel
• Extra apartments to receive more inhabitants
• Fitness and Wellness Room with exercise instructors
• Equipped Theater room for plays and entertainment
• Beautiful piano lounge for relaxing
Residents of the Trace Senior community will experience a homely environment without the stress of managing a house. They will also experience freedom while assistance is provided on an as needed basis. Join the trace assisted living community and experience care and comfort like never before.
Pricing at The Trace Senior Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Trace Senior Community
Community Details at The Trace Senior Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Trace Senior Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.