The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
524 75th St SE Everett WA 98203
Our mission at The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care is to serve residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. We are committed to helping our residents lead enriching and independent lives while being readily available to assist when needed. Our innovative approach to care, the Pathways program, creates an encouraging environment for residents that prioritizes individuality and choice.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities, which include:
- A familiar daily routine that brings peace of mind and comfort
- Exercise programs and fitness classes
- Dementia-specific activities
- House and visiting pets that enrich the lives of residents
- Three meals served daily in our family-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Wish they would be more organized!!
My father has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going okay for him. I will say that overall we are happy with this facility and think they are decent job with my dad but there...
A tour for care
We toured this community. The staff was nice and caring and they did answer the questions we had for the caring. They did not have the room that we wanted at that time. They do accept Medicare for those who...
I wouldn't send my worst enemy or loved one here
The experience here was awful in my words and my mother's. They do not have any activities for the residents at all. There are staff members who couldn't converse with my mom because there was a language...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.