The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
524 75th St SE Everett WA 98203
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care is a dedicated senior community meeting the needs of seniors living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Located in the quaint and charming city of Everett, Washington, our residents enjoy all the luxuries of being located in a larger city while also experiencing the peace, quiet and serene beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Everett is proud to have been named an All-America City, highly regarded for the high quality of life enjoyed by its residents.
Our mission at The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care is to serve residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. We are committed to helping our residents lead enriching and independent lives while being readily available to assist when needed. Our innovative approach to care, the Pathways program, creates an encouraging environment for residents that prioritizes individuality and choice.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities, which include:
- A familiar daily routine that brings peace of mind and comfort
- Exercise programs and fitness classes
- Dementia-specific activities
- House and visiting pets that enrich the lives of residents
- Three meals served daily in our family-style dining room
Pricing at The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
Community Details at The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Terrace at Beverly Lake Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.