The Rosewood Retirement Village Assisted Living
5700 E Central Texas Expy Killeen TX 76543
The Rosewood Retirement CommunityThe Rosewood Retirement Community is conveniently located at IH-14/Highway 190 and the Rosewood exit—close to healthcare providers, restaurants and shopping centers. Our 64 assisted living apartments offer attractive residential options for those who wish to maintain an independent living lifestyle, but desire moderate assistance in a safe and secure environment.
Each apartment comes equipped with a microwave, a small refrigerator, an individual thermostat and a call light safety system. With multiple activity areas, a theater room with piano, on-site chapel, tea room, private dining room for family gatherings, many sunny sitting areas and a grand dining hall, there is plenty of room to enjoy new friends and activities at The Rosewood.
The Rosewood Retirement Community (Assisted Living) offers an extensive array of amenities, including:
• Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments options
• Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
• 24 hour access to hospitality aides and a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) on site M-F
• Routine apartment checks by request
• Three nutritious meals served daily, plus snacks available around the clock
• Weekly housekeeping and linen services
• Onsite laundry rooms for personal laundry
• Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
• Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping, in-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care and appointments
• Saturday and Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
We are proud to serve the residents in our development and would love to have you join us for fun, relaxation and great friends at The Rosewood Retirement Community.
Pricing at The Rosewood Retirement Village Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Rosewood Retirement Village Assisted Living
- I am not impressed with the appliances that are in the community!!
The food that was being served when I first moved in was not very good. I meet a gentleman from the company headquarters and he helped me with my television. I let him know about the food and since then the...
- Respite Care
We used Rosewood for Respite Care for a family member. Our experience was great! They drove him to and from appointments and answered all of our questions. Cost was great for what you got.
- Great service and friendly. Helpful i...
Great service and friendly. Helpful in finding medical care and benefit information
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Rosewood Retirement Village Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Rosewood Retirement Village Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.