3220 Calle Malva San Luis Obispo CA 93401
The Residence is a senior care home primarily focused on memory care, located in San Luis Obispo on the central coast of sunny California, which is in San Luis Obispo County. Nestled in a picturesque valley between the Santa Lucia Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, San Luis Obispo has its own creek, which runs through the city, making it an idyllic place to call home.
The Residence offers around the clock, dedicated care, in a friendly, community environment, with appropriate memory enhancing activities and plenty of interesting events for all residents. With staff on duty 24 hours a day, ready to meet any requirements, you can rest assured that your loved ones will thrive in this lovely group home setting.
In order to facilitate the comfort and engagement of all our residents, we have a variety of amenities to meet everyone's needs including, but not limited to:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms and showers
- Delicious meals including vegetarian options
- Appropriate activities specifically developed for various levels of memory acuity
- Fun events including games evenings, singing, dancing and holiday parties
- Peaceful community gardens for daily walks
- Spacious decks and patios for relaxation, as well as outdoor visits with family or friends
- Indoor common areas for socializing with fellow residents
- Complimentary transportation options including car rides
With well-managed assisted living, our residents enjoy freedom and independence whilst receiving the highest quality of health and physical care. We invite you to visit our dynamic, well-rounded community at The Residence to see what we can provide.
Pricing at The Residence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Residence
I lived in this community and it was very nice and clean. They had a friendly staff as well. I wouldn't recommend this community though because I contracted a virus and pneumonia and ended up in the hospital....
- excellent staff
One thing I really like about The Residence is that they are very adequately staffed. I know that some of these places the ration between staff and residents is not where it needs to be for the residents to...
Community Details at The Residence
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Residence
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.