The Park at 7th Avenue
10234 N 7th Ave. Phoenix AZ 85021
The Park at 7th Avenue is a charming assisted living community located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, where warm weather abounds. Our serene, spacious community is located adjacent to a community park where residents may enjoy the fresh, desert breeze and mountain views. Phoenix is a historic gateway to cultural and natural wonders and a perfect location for visiting family members.
Recognizing that emotional well-being and physical care go hand in hand, The Park at 7th Avenue is committed to providing residents with an appropriate level of freedom with which to enjoy the lush, well-landscaped grounds. Residents enjoy an enhanced quality of life within a customized, home-like atmosphere, where visitors are always welcome. Just minutes from area hospitals, The Park at 7th Avenue provides a high level of care sure to nurture our residents both emotionally and physically.
In addition to providing for the medical and physical needs of our residents, our community is includes the following amenities and offerings:
- Option to bring pieces of furniture and customize room decor
- Certified caregivers on duty 24 hours a day
- Three meals offered along with daily snacks
- Daily laundry and housekeeping services
- Spacious courtyard featuring award-winning landscaping
- Supervisory and personal care
- Access to community park
- Regular events designed to cultivate personal relationships
Those who call The Park at 7th Avenue their home are proud to enjoy the best assisted living that Phoenix has to offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.