The Palace at Coral Gables
1 Andalusia Avenue Coral Gables FL 33134
The Palace at Coral Gables
Living in the center of everything... is everything!
Situated in the heart of 'The City Beautiful', The Palace at Coral Gables represents the pinnacle of senior living in Miami-Dade County.
The community has over 240 luxurious senior living residences with a diverse retail component on the ground level. Designed by the renowned architectural firm of Fullerton-Diaz, The Palace at Coral Gables is a magnificent 9-story structure on Andalusia Avenue, just steps away from the vibrant Miracle Mile shopping district.
The level of finishing and the extraordinary quality of the services and amenities packages is second to none.
- 2014 Best in American Living Award, Gold for Senior Housing
- 2014 Best Independent Living Community, Gold Award from The National Association of Home Builders
- 2014 Best Common Indoor Use Space (Public Areas), Gold Award from The National Association of Home Builders
- 2014 Best Fitness & Wellness Program, Gold Award from The National Association of Home Builders
- 2014 Best Dining Program, Gold Award from The National Association of Home Builders
- Best Lifestyle Program, Gold Award from The National Association of Home Builders
The Palace at Coral Gables Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Palace at Coral Gables Reviews
- A tour for care
We toured this community. The staff was very helpful. We needed more of a assisted living community. We did not see the menu of the meals that would have been offered. I would suggest this community to other...
- Poor Value
I visited my grandparents at this place and feel very disillusioned. The food is absolutely terrible and almost inedible. The wait staff friendly but very untrained. Many of them are college kids going to...
- Luxurious Resort
I mean who can or would possibly complain about this place? It's like staying at the four seasons hotel. Warm and rich atmosphere. great food. amenities. It's like being on a dream vacation. Amazing....See all 12 community reviews
The Palace at Coral Gables Community Details
Housing Types Provided at The Palace at Coral Gables
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.