Coral Terrace ALF
6744 Southwest 22nd Street Miami FL 33155
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Coral Terrace ALF Reviews
- Warning under investigation
Horrible place Rude attendants poorly educated and not qualified to work with the elderlyUnsafe practices No activities, No PT or OT . Most residents do not walk out of the facility. The food is horrible ...
- Review of Coral Terrace ALF - Miami, FL
I have had several family members in Coral Terrace they are extremely attentive to the needs of the patient and family members. Excellent service
- Horrible before the man in ...
Horrible before the man in charge even showed me the place . First question he asked was how much money did I Have. Walked right out !!!!!See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.