1/2 Bolling Place Greenwich CT 06830
Built in 1970, The Mews was the first senior living residence in downtown Greenwich. Enlarged and upgraded throughout the years, the non-profit Mews lives on today as a testimony to Mrs. Rockefeller's vision and compassion for others.
Pricing at The Mews
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Mews
- Very nice, but too active f...
Very nice, but too active for Mom.
- visited - very nice people running th...
visited - very nice people running the facility. Some advantages but a bit dreary
- We took the tour. Mom was apalled at ...
We took the tour. Mom was apalled at the smallness of the room.
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at The Mews
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Mews
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.