The Greens at Greenwich
1155 King Street Greenwich CT 06831
Pricing at The Greens at Greenwich
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Greens at Greenwich
- Dignified, quality care facility for a parent with Dementia.
I cannot say enough good things about the Greens at Greenwich. We had placed my Mom at another facility 4 years ago which was geared towards independent living which is what she needed at that time. However,...
- My experience with Senior Advisor. GREAT!
My 91 one year old mother was a resident of Brighton Gardens, Stamford CT a Sunrise community when one day in December 2015 I happened to click on a Senior Advisor ad on the internet. One of the luckiest "clicks"...
- I spoke with Maria about my...
I spoke with Maria about my Dad's situation and have asked my brother to visit the facility as a possible option for Dad.See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Greens at Greenwich
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Greens at Greenwich
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.