The Meridian at Kessler Park
2522 Fort Worth Avenue Dallas TX 75211
Residents at The Meridian at Kessler Park enjoy luxurious amenities and stunning architecture all within an elegant, comfortable community atmosphere.
Our spacious apartment styles are beautifully appointed and we still have some one and two bedroom apartments available.
We offer the following Services and Amenities
Elegantly Appointed One & Two Bedroom Apartments
Maintenance Free Apartments
3 Meals Per Day
Weekly Housekeeping Services
Weekly Laundry Services
24 Hour Concierge Service
Life Enrichment Programs
Full Service Beauty Salon
Pricing at The Meridian at Kessler Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Meridian at Kessler Park
1. In house speech and physical therapists on site.2. Bathing, dressing, meds, escorting to doctors etc.3. Has age in place and third party hospice options4. If his needs are more than what they can provide...
What a beautiful spot! This is a lovely location, beautiful apartments. Tried the food on the tour, and it was very good - Highly recommend this place. May consider this as an option for my Mom. Our only...
- Review of Meridian At Kessler Park
[name removed] was outstanding. She is the therapist and since im here now 2 years and 1/2. Very helpful experience, the staff is nice and helpful.See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at The Meridian at Kessler Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Meridian at Kessler Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.