The Lodge at Leon Springs
24137 Boerne Stage Road San Antonio TX 78255
The Lodge at Leon Springs is an assisted living community located in the vibrant southwestern city of San Antonio, TX. Our tranquil, tight-knit community is set in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by mature shade trees, lush green gardens and a spring-fed pond. San Antonio is a thriving city filled with historical sites, world-class medical facilities and numerous restaurants and shops, making this the perfect place to enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.
The Lodge at Leon Springs is devoted to providing our residents with exceptional care and service. Thanks to our low staff-to-resident ratio, each senior receives personalized attention and support with dignity and respect. Our community is designed to enable seniors to live as independently as they choose, while enjoying the safety and security that our on-site, 24-hour staff provide.
Our assisted living community offers a wide range of amenities, services and events that encourage residents to be healthy and active, including:
- Private accommodation offered in both our assisted living residence and our assisted living cottages
- Medication management and reminders
- Regularly scheduled outings to local restaurants, shopping centers, museums and theaters
- On-site bible study, walking and exercise groups
- One and two-bedroom cottages with on-suite laundry, full kitchens, screened front porches and handicap accessible private bathrooms
- Three home-style meals served daily
- Numerous indoor and outdoor common areas
We take pride in our safe, supportive community, and we invite you to our wonderful The Lodge at Leon Springs.
Pricing at The Lodge at Leon Springs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Lodge at Leon Springs
- We love it
We love it The Lodge at Leon Springs. They have plenty of activities to keep mom busy if she wants to. The people are really nice. The cottage she is in over looks a lake. I would move in myself if I could....
- Older place but might be a...
Older place but might be an option. Convenient location.
- Liked this facility...espec...
Liked this facility...especially the fact that there are individual rooms....only down side is guests can smoke.See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Lodge at Leon Springs
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Lodge at Leon Springs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.