82-45 Grenfell Street Kew Gardens NY 11415
The Homestead is an assisted living community located in Kew Gardens, NY. Kew Gardens is an upscale neighborhood situated in Queens, an area known for its diverse museums and cultural institutions. Queens is home to the John Bowne House, the site of a former Quaker meeting place circa 1662 and a stop on the pre-Civil War Underground Railroad. The region is also the site of the New York Hall of Science, which houses one of the few enduring structures from the 1964 New York World's Fair. With a vast number of points of interest, the Kew Gardens region has something to offer to everyone.
At The Homestead, we offer a quiet and inviting retreat from the region's excitement and energy. As a family-owned and operated business with award-winning service, is it our goal to ensure that each member of our community enjoys the freedom and quality of life that they deserve. Our staff is highly experienced in assisting seniors with daily living activities, and our warm and inviting environment fosters respect and close friendships.
We have created an enriching and inviting environment by providing a wide range of amenities, including:
- Beautifully furnished luxury apartments
- Exciting program that features leisure and exercise activities
- Comfortable lounge with seating areas and a big-screen television
- In-house computer facilities and classes
- Comfortable dining room that offers single, double, triple and quadruple seating arrangements
- Healthy, home-style meals
We are confident that you will find The Homestead to be a place of comfort, relaxation and enrichment, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Pricing at The Homestead
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Homestead
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Homestead
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.