The Heights Senior Care
690 Piaacho Drive La Habra Heights CA 90631
Located in La Habra Heights, California, The Heights Senior Care is a residential care home serving seniors in Los Angeles County. However, The Heights is not your typical group home setting, as it has a more laid back atmosphere. Take life slowly in the quiet, rural surroundings. If you are looking to get away from commercial traffic and traffic jams, the wide open spaces surrounding The Heights Senior Care is just what you are looking for, with all the comforts of home.
No matter what you need or when you need it, the warm and friendly staff with The Heights Senior Care is waiting to take your call. Service with a smile is guaranteed, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will smile with the feeling of independence you gain working with The Heights' staff.
Services Available with The Heights Senior Care:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal planning and preparation, along with nutritional guidelines
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other activities
Choosing to reside with The Heights Senior Care means you are interested in leading a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, all within the comforts of your own residence. You never need to worry or feel alone, and you can rest assured you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at The Heights Senior Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Heights Senior Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Heights Senior Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.