Golden Angel of La Habra
1141 Cheri Drive La Habra CA 90631
Golden Angel of La Habra is a senior care home located in La Habra, CA, in Orange County. La Habra is an area previously known for its herds of grazing horses and cattle in an area that encompasses over 6,700 acres of land. As the area has a lot of new businesses, residents can run their errands at local stores like Wal-Mart, Costco, Target and Kohl's.
Golden Angel of La Habra is a quaint group home setting where residents receive on-location care 24-hours a day. Our seniors may have medical conditions that require more consistent care and our licensed and registered staff members are always available to assist residents with any needs that they may have to give them an added sense of support.
In addition to meeting the medical needs of our seniors, at Golden Angel of La Habra, we also help our residents to stay actively engaged and we encourage conversation and fun dialog among our residents. We have great memory games and other ways to keep residents entertained. Amenities in our development are:
- Spacious rooms for up to six seniors at a time, allowing for a personalized approach
- Balanced and nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and hygiene
- Transportation to medical appointments
We are happy to assist the seniors in our development and we invite you to bring your relative for a tour. At Golden Angel of La Habra, we know they will feel comforted and supported by our caring staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.