The Heights at Columbia Knoll
8320 Northeast Sandy Blvd Portland OR 97220
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Heights at Columbia Knoll Reviews
- It's a pleasant place to live overall.
I think it's a pleasant place to live overall. This is an independent living facility but most of the people seem to be 1000 years old. It can be kind of depressing in the hallway. It would be a lot nicer...
- Was once a great place to live
The current "director" is awful. Food is terrible and concierge is the worst. No help at all.
Lots of changes, parking issue, needs paint in halls. Lots of staff turnover. Price is right food is awfulSee all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.